BAME children with learning disabilities dying at ‘disproportionately’ younger age
Children with learning disabilities from black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) groups are dying at disproportionately younger ages, according to a review.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 4, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.4.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now