Music and the Social Model
Eleanor Richards Senior lecturer in music therapy, Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge
IN THE short preface to this book the author discusses her life as an occupational therapist and how she acquired musical training so that she could introduce musical therapy into her work with people with learning disabilities.
Learning Disability Practice.
18, 3, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now