More than half of adults with learning disabilities still live with their families
Stacey Atkinson Matron/manager, inpatient services for people with learning disabilities and lead nurse, St Mary’s Hospital, Leeds
Papworth Trust’s publication on disability in the UK is in its sixth edition but, sadly the research presented in it about people who have learning disabilities is no less shocking than previous editions.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now