Key care principles for today's nurses
Richard Bradshaw UKCC professional officer, Mental health and learning disabilities nursing
Richard Bradshaw details the aims of new guidelines for mental health and learning disabilities nursing published by the UKCC this month
This month, till registered learning disabilities nurses will receive with the quarterly edition of the United Kingdom Central Council's (UKCC) magazine Register a copy of a new publication, Guidelines for mental health and learning disabilities nursing.
Learning Disability Practice.
1, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now