Intellectual Disability in Health and Social Care
Colin Parish Editor, Learning Disability Practice and Mental Health Practice
INTENDED PRIMARILY for learning disability nursing students and untrained practitioners, this book should attract a wider readership because it could encourage all healthcare staff to provide the best care possible for service users.
Learning Disability Practice.
17, 10, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now