How to Survive Your Nursing or Midwifery Course
Brian Lucas Associate lecturer, Open University
How to juggle the competing demands of work, study and life is the aim of this book. There is a good balance between looking at personal factors such as procrastination, study skills such as assignment writing and professional issues such as evidence-based practice.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 5, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now