Prison nursing support team transforms care of inmates with learning disabilities
Learning disability nurses at HMP Parc are ensuring clients’ needs are met in a custodial setting
A team of nurses is transforming the care of prisoners with a learning disability or autism spectrum conditions after setting up the UK’s first dedicated prison wing to meet their needs.
Learning Disability Practice.
23, 6, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now