Liberty Protection Safeguards: what nurses need to know
Radhika Holmström , Health writer
Nurses should prepare for the new Liberty Protection Safeguards – and how it will affect them
Existing Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) are being replaced in England and Wales by new Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS) and the change is set to have a major effect on the work of learning disability nurses.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 3, 15-17. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.3.15.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now