How a bespoke pathway helps service users overcome vaccine hesitancy
Learning disability nurse Rebecca Crossley’s vaccine clinic adapts to each individual
While learning disability nurse Rebecca Crossley (above) was receiving her COVID-19 vaccination, she realised that it would be a difficult experience for her clients to go through even though it was imperative for them to have it.
Learning Disability Practice.
25, 1, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now