Facing the final curtain
David O’Driscoll Visiting research fellow, University of Hertfordshire
Should health professionals support and help people with a learning disability – who might not otherwise understand they are dying – face death in a more open way?
I have been seeing a man for psychotherapy who has a serious cancer diagnosis, he has been given six to nine months to live.
Learning Disability Practice.
21, 1, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now