Facing death – but enjoying life to the full
How end of life care package Doing It My Way supports having a good death
A team of learning disability nurses has created an end of life care package for clients that is helping them have a good death while supporting them to live their lives to the full.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 5, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now