Paul McAleer @paulfmca Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Queen’s University Belfast
Pitt-Hopkins syndrome (PTHS) is a rare genetic disease first described by Australian physicians David Pitt and Ian Hopkins in 1978.
Learning Disability Practice.
24, 4, 15-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now