Why this is an exciting time for our profession
Michael Brown Consultant editor, Learning Disability Practice, Queen’s University Belfast
Is learning disability nursing the most exciting area of healthcare to be working in? I believe it is and here’s why.
Learning Disability Practice.
24, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now