Our role is vital in rebuilding the lives of people with learning disabilities
Michael Brown Professor of nursing and director of graduate studies, Queen’s University Belfast, Learning Disability Practice
Nurses working with people with learning disabilities face new challenges as we move out of the COVID-19 pandemic and life begins to take on some semblance of normality.
Learning Disability Practice.
26, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now