Integrated care systems: how will it affect you?
What is billed as the biggest shake-up in the NHS for a decade in England will come into force next month. Integrated care systems (ICSs) are designed to pool resources between health and local councils, involve voluntary and third sector organisations and encourage more partnership working.
Learning Disability Practice.
25, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now