Coronavirus: advice is available for you and your client
This year started positively for the learning disability sector with discussions about a ‘reset’ for the profession, but now global events have overtaken us and we have the pandemic that is the coronavirus.
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 2, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.2.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now