Care overhaul significantly reduces inpatient admissions
West Midlands community learning disabilities and autism team halves patient numbers
A restructuring of care for people in the West Midlands with learning disabilities and autism has more than halved inpatient admissions and cut hospital length of stay.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 5, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now