Girls and Autism: Educational Family and personal perspectives
Michael Brown Professor of Nursing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Queen’s University, Belfast
This text brings together an important blend of personal and family experiences and the research evidence. The focus is specifically on girls and women on the autism spectrum, an area that has up to now been neglected, due to the attention on boys and men.
Learning Disability Practice. 22, 3, 9-9. doi: 10.7748/ldp.22.3.9.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now