Learning disability nurses are key to improving care, finds NIHR report
Nick Evans Health journalist
National Institute for Health Research review outlines ways to improve service users’ health
What progress has there been in improving care and tackling health inequalities for people with learning disabilities?
Learning Disability Practice. 23, 2, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/ldp.23.2.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now