How nurses can help women with learning disabilities through menopause
Nurses should make the most of resources available and ask questions related to menopause
Menopause and perimenopause are a fact of life for most women with learning disabilities, but there is little research and information about it.
Learning Disability Practice.
26, 1, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now