Can the hope of ending long-term segregation now become a reality?
Reducing long-term segregation for patients with a learning disability or people with autism has been highlighted as a priority by the NHS in recent years, but what progress is being made?
Learning Disability Practice.
25, 4, 7-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now