Adapting to learning disability course closures
Other routes into the specialty should be promoted as a good nurse career choice
The University of East Anglia has announced it is closing its learning disability undergraduate degree programme. This comes after similar moves by other institutions in recent years, including London South Bank University.
Learning Disability Practice.
25, 2, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now