A Step-By-Step ABA Curriculum for Young Learners with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Neil James Senior lecturer, Unit for development in intellectual disability at the University of Wales, Cardiff
AS THIS book’s title indicates, it presents a series of teaching activities for children with autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) aged between three and ten years.
Learning Disability Practice.
16, 7, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now