Marion Richardson Senior lecturer and leader, Emergency nursing programme at the University of Hertfordshire
This article is to provide emergency nurses with a knowledge and understanding of the wound healing process and the appropriate choice of method in wound closure.
11, 3, 25-32.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now