Ventricular fibrillation in adults
Lynn Sbaih Senior Lecturer, Acute Nursing, Department of Health Care Studies, Manchester Metropolitan University
In article 905, Lynn Sbaih looks at the recognition of ventricular fibrillation and at therapeutic interventions in the accident and emergency department
3, 2, 10-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now