Ventricular fibrillation in adults
Lynn Sbaih Senior Lecturer, Acute Nursing, Department of Health Care Studies, Manchester Metropolitan University
In article 905, Lynn Sbaih looks at the recognition of ventricular fibrillation and at therapeutic interventions in the accident and emergency department
3, 2, 10-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now