Using nerve blocks to treat facial wounds
Anthony Summers Clinical nurse tutor, Caboolture Hospital, QLD
ANTHONY SUMMERS describes how infraorbital and mental nerve blocks can be used when treating patients with facial wounds
As part of their scope of practice, emergency nurse practitioners (ENPs) should obtain new knowledge and skills to ensure that after they have achieved competence, they can deal with complex problems to the benefit of their patients.
16, 5, 20-22.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now