Treating corneal trauma
Janet Marsden Senior Lecturer, Manchester Metropolitan University
JANET MARSDEN describes the assessment and treatment options available when managing this ophthalmic condition
Corneal trauma, although generally superficial can also be an intensely painful and distressing experience. This article will show how accurate assessment and careful consideration of the available treatment options can maximise patient comfort and optimise healing.
Emergency Nurse. 9, 8, 17-20. doi: 10.7748/en2001.12.9.8.17.c1399
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now