Tougher nurse competencies set new standard for trauma centres
Erin Dean Freelance journalist
Framework aims to make care safer and improve access to training
By the end of September, all emergency departments (EDs) that accept trauma patients will have been assessed against rigorous new standards for nurse knowledge and training.
Emergency Nurse. 24, 5, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/en.24.5.8.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now