The good, the bad and the ugly of 2017
Amanda Burston Resuscitation officer, University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
As a stressful year draws to a close, nurses can at least hope ‘for a few dollars more’ in their pay packets
While friends and family will soon be celebrating Christmas and the new year, this can be a time of extra stress for emergency staff as we greet Santa with a broken ankle or lower abdominal pain.
25, 8, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now