The Ear Book
Rubina Lander Emergency nurse practitioner, Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Despite being written for the general public rather than healthcare professionals, this is a useful text for nurses who work in urgent care treating minor ear conditions.
25, 09, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now