Jim Bethel Senior lecturer and honorary nurse practitioner, University of Wolverhampton
JIM BETHEL outlines some of the challenges associated with a diagnosis of tension pneumothorax
Pneumothorax, and in particular tension pneumothorax, is associated with a high degree of morbidity and mortality so prompt identification and treatment is critical.
16, 4, 26-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now