Taking steps to reduce frequent attendance
Senior sister Anna Sussex has led a project to reduce the number of people who present multiple times at her emergency department
They are a familiar sight in every emergency department (ED): the patients who return week after week, month after month, and never seem to get better.
25, 6, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now