Staff under stress need to be supported
Tricia Scott Consultant editor of Emergency Nurse
The demanding nature of emergency nursing places all staff under pressure. As nurses try to juggle rising numbers of patient attendances with increasingly complex treatment and care processes, they can become frustrated.
25, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now