Sisters are doing it for themselves
Emily Jones Paediatric emergency unit sister, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
Matthew Williams Emergency nurse practitioner, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
Stephen Mullen Consultant in paediatric emergency medicine, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
Staff at a paediatric emergency unit in Cardiff have collectively improved their knowledge and skills under environmental constraints
Emergency nursing is a highly skilled, rapidly evolving speciality and as nurses we are obliged to keep up with these changes.
25, 09, 18-20.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now