Nick Castle Consultant nurse in resuscitation and emergency care, Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey
In this article Nick Castle explains that, with significant improvements being made to the emergency management of cardiac patients, emergency nurses should challenge and develop their clinical practice to ensure patients receive prompt and evidence based treatment.
13, 9, 25-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now