Nick Castle Consultant nurse in resuscitation and emergency care, Frimley Park Hospital, Surrey
In this article Nick Castle explains that, with significant improvements being made to the emergency management of cardiac patients, emergency nurses should challenge and develop their clinical practice to ensure patients receive prompt and evidence based treatment.
13, 9, 25-35.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now