Recognising and treating Colles’ type fractures in emergency care settings
Anthony Summers Emergency nurse practitioner, University Hospital Lewisham, London
In this article, the author explains how to identify a Colles’ type fracture, explains how to insert a haematoma block, and gives a step by step guide to reducing this type of fracture.
13, 6, 26-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now