Recognising and treating Colles’ type fractures in emergency care settings
Anthony Summers Emergency nurse practitioner, University Hospital Lewisham, London
In this article, the author explains how to identify a Colles’ type fracture, explains how to insert a haematoma block, and gives a step by step guide to reducing this type of fracture.
13, 6, 26-34.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now