Promoting health for patients with coronary heart disease
David Emerson A&E staff nurse, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
DAVID EMERSON believes that A&E nurses have a responsibility to reduce the incidence of coronary heart disease (CHD) and improve ‘pain to needle times’ for acute myocardial infarction (AMI)
When looking after patients in A&E who present with acute coronary syndrome there are many things to do, particularly in the event of acute myocardial infarction (AMI).
Emergency Nurse. 11, 6, 19-21. doi: 10.7748/en2003.10.11.6.19.c1097
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now