Nick Price Advanced clinical practitioner, Emergency department at the Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust, Birmingham
NICK PRICE explains why emergency nurses should understand the pathophysiology of the conditions with which patients present and examines that of prepatellar bursitis
To provide patients with accurate and efficient clinical diagnoses, clinicians must not only acquire a sound knowledge of anatomy and clinical assessment skills, but also understand the pathophysiological processes related to patients’ symptoms.
16, 3, 20-24.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now