Practice makes perfect - Water hemlock poisoning
Julie Short Staff nurse, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust emergency department
Although collecting wild plants to eat is usually undertaken for pleasure in the UK, not out of necessity, there are increasing numbers of books, television programmes and weekend courses available for those who want to develop their skills in this form of self sufficiency.
Emergency Nurse. 14, 7, 18-19. doi: 10.7748/en2006.11.14.7.18.c4215
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now