Practice makes perfect - ‘Saturday night palsy’
Dorthe Larsen Nurse consultant, Emergency care at University Hospital Lewisham, London
Nurses working in emergency care often have to manage patients with undifferentiated and previously undiagnosed conditions. This month, Emergency Nurse continues to look at how emergency nurses across the UK have tackled them
A 40-year-old, right-handed male carpenter recently presented to the author’s emergency department complaining of ‘left wrist drop’.
Emergency Nurse. 15, 8, 24-25. doi: 10.7748/en2007.12.15.8.24.c8170
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now