Practice Makes Perfect - Monteggia’s fracture
Hannah Bryant Sister in A&E at Worcester Royal Hospital
A 15-year-old girl, accompanied by her mother, presented to triage about 30 minutes after falling off a 60cm-high wall while attending a party. She landed on her left arm, which had twisted under her.
16, 7, 28-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now