Practice makes perfect - Intraoral ranulas
Anthony Summers Emergency nurse practitioner, University Hospital Lewisham, London
The following case history concerns a 19-year-old man who presented to the emergency department (ED) with a swelling under his tongue that was causing him discomfort.
Emergency Nurse. 14, 8, 21-21. doi: 10.7748/en2006.12.14.8.21.c4218
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now