Potassium disturbances and associated electrocardiogram changes
Melanie Humphreys Senior lecturer, Cardiac care at the continuing professional development department, University of Wolverhampton
This article describes the clinical presentation and associated electrocardiogram recordings in patients with electrolyte disturbances, particularly serum potassium disturbances
15, 5, 28-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now