Potassium disturbances and associated electrocardiogram changes
Melanie Humphreys Senior lecturer, Cardiac care at the continuing professional development department, University of Wolverhampton
This article describes the clinical presentation and associated electrocardiogram recordings in patients with electrolyte disturbances, particularly serum potassium disturbances
15, 5, 28-35.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now