People with dementia rely increasingly on urgent care
Researchers call for better support in the community for people with dementia who are nearing the end of life
There has been a ‘worrying’ increase in reliance on emergency services among patients with dementia nearing the end of their lives, experts have warned.
25, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now