Gary Jones A&E nurse consultant and lecturer, and Chair, Of the RCN A&E Association
The first Continuing Education (CE) article in Emergency Nurse examines the importance of oxygen administration
The aim of this article is to increase the nurses' knowledge of the physiology of breathing and the importance of oxygen administration.
Emergency Nurse. 1, 2, 10-15. doi: 10.7748/en.1.2.10.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now