Gary Jones A&E nurse consultant and lecturer, and Chair, Of the RCN A&E Association
The first Continuing Education (CE) article in Emergency Nurse examines the importance of oxygen administration
The aim of this article is to increase the nurses' knowledge of the physiology of breathing and the importance of oxygen administration.
1, 2, 10-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now