NHS services are running on goodwill and teamwork
Nicki Credland Senior lecturer and head, Department for paramedical, perioperative and advanced practice at the University of Hull, British Association of Critical Care Nurses
The coronavirus pandemic proves that better staff retention across health and social care is critical
Critical care nursing is at the epicentre of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
29, 2, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now