Managing people in mental health crises with the Manchester Triage System
This crucial clinical tool ensures parity of care for anyone presenting to the emergency department
What is the Manchester Triage System (MTS)?
Launched in 1994, the Manchester Triage System (MTS) is a clinical risk management tool used by emergency clinicians to safely manage patient flow, when clinical need far exceeds capacity.
30, 1, 10-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now