ICU nursing shortage can no longer be ignored
Nicki Credland Senior lecturer and head, Department for paramedical, perioperative and advanced practice at the University of Hull, British Association of Critical Care Nurses
COVID-19’s second wave is challenging traumatised staff, even though our knowledge bank is greater this time around
So here we are. COVID-19 is still with us, the country still has lockdown measures in place to varying degrees and the NHS is facing both continuing and new challenges.
29, 1, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now