How to manage aggressive behaviour in trauma care
Joanne Lockwood Major trauma matron, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, National Major Trauma Nursing Group
Anger can come from vulnerable patients and gentle words might de-escalate difficult situations faster
There was always something about emergency care, and specifically trauma care, that appeared different from other areas of nursing. But it comes with its challenges.
31, 2, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now