How to boost morale in critical care nursing
Nicki Credland Reader in critical care, University of Hull, British Association of Critical Care Nurses
Why retention, pay and career progression are the first steps post-COVID-19 in building a pipeline of future staff
The COVID-19 pandemic highlighted the advanced and complex skills of critical care nurses, and their vital role in patient safety.
31, 6, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now